We Strive to Make the World Feel Better
We’re different. We at Chiesi have joined a growing community of companies united by the common goal of people, planet, and business. Achieving Certified B Corporation™ (B Corp) status marked the significant steps we had already taken on the path to achieving local and global sustainability goals. It also signaled our organization’s commitment to progress even further.
Through all our connections with healthcare providers, patients, and communities, we strive to be transparent and accountable while we implement sustainable practices.
What Is Certified B Corp?
A certified B Corp is a business that meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. These companies are leaders in the movement for an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy.
Chiesi’s B Corp Objectives
As a Certified B Corp, we aspire to:
- B forward-looking, leading pharma in terms of investments in research and innovation
- B different, balancing people, planet, and profit
- B impactful, adopting the commitment to become carbon neutral by 2035 and committing to improving the impact of our products through their entire life cycle
- Chiesi Group – Certified B Corporation – B Lab Global. (2022).
- B Corp Certification demonstrates a company’s entire social and environmental impact. (n.d.-a). Bcorporation.Net.